Welcome 3rd & 4th Class
This is our class homepage! Here you will find links to weekly work suggestions, links to useful websites and other activities. We also have a class bulletin board and show and tell area so you can all keep up to date on what's going on with your class mates.
Contact Your Teacher!
Class Bulletin Board
- Hello Everyone! I hope you had a lovely weekend and enjoyed the sunshine. I miss you all and cannot wait to see you all soon.
- The winner of the Bee Art Competition is....... Kyra Mooney! Well Done.
- I have uploaded the slideshow below for the children to see what everyone is doing at home during this time. I hope you enjoy.
- RTE Home School show is weekdays from Monday 6th April at 11am - 12am. I have attached a photo of the timetable for this coming week. This week please tune into Tuesday's maths on School hub as it is discussing Area and Perimeter. Click here for more information
- CULA4 on TG4 at 10am Mon-Fri is an Irish programme with the schedule below. You can also catch up online with the link below if you miss it at 10. https://www.cula4.com/en/shows/cula4-ar-scoil/
Useful Websites and Links - click on blue link to go to page
- www.twinkl.ie (free to register for 30days) - Printable school resources
- PE with Joe Wicks - 30 minute children's workout
- Science Fun KidsZone
Class Show & Tell
please email me pictures and videos that you would like to share here with your classmates of all the activities you are getting up to.
Summer- May 2020
Show and tell
STEM Water Slide
Bee Art Competition
Here is a video of Charlie's Grandfather opening up his Hive for us to have a look at his bees! Very exciting.
Water May 2020
STEM Bridge Challenge
Kaylynn's fun experiment at home
Birds- April 2020
STEM Bird Challenges
Charlie's Bird Camouflage
Below we have some absolutely fantastic Monasteries that were sent in from our Class. I don't think any Vikings will be attacking these Monasteries!!
Marble under the Sea Art
Finn's Meal for Europe Day 2020
Pointillism Painting- Sea Creatures
Birds- April 2020
Hand Washing Experiments
Below are the results of our hand washing experiment that we completed before finishing up school. As you can see we had four groups completing different tasks. Group one washed their hands for 20 seconds, Group 2 use hand sanitiser, Group 3 touched their books and copies and Group 4 went outside and touched the Playscape. They all then touched a slice of bread that was sealed in a bag for a week and here are our results.